At SAIT, we pride ourselves on providing relevant industry training. One of the ways we ensure that our clients receive a real-world training experience is by maintaining close industry connections. We do this through our program advisory committees, business and industry advisors and industry & post-secondary partners.
We also maintain close connections to these industry organizations:
- Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training
- APEGA (The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta)
- Canadian Construction Association
- CHOA (Canadian Heavy Oil Association)
- COAA (Construction Owners Association of Alberta)
- CSTD (The Canadian Society for Training and Development)
- GO Productivity
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- PMI-SAC (Project Management Institute—Southern Alberta Chapter)
- PSAC (Petroleum Services Association of Canada)
Want the Latest?
Sign up today to receive regular email updates about our scheduled career development courses. Sign up.