Workforce Nationalization Training
An integral component of SAIT in-Canada Training Program for Workforce Nationalization is our Training Participant Support Services.
We have dedicated personnel available to fully support your trainees, ensuring that they receive the best Canadian learning and living experience at SAIT in Calgary.
Our services address both the academic and cultural support of program participants:
Academic support services
We provide clear communication of:
- Attendance and academic expectations
- Evaluation criteria and processes
- Lab facilities safety expectations
- Trainee program termination conditions
- Ongoing progress reporting
We also provide access to various SAIT resources:
- Internet access
- E-learning resources
- Library/virtual library access
- Remedial training including face-to-face tutoring, peer tutoring and online self-study
Cultural support services
We provide assistance with:
- Preparation of travel documentation
- Airport arrivals and departures
- Settlement including accommodations, access to shopping, public transportation, medical services
- Understanding Canadian currency
- Orientation to Calgary and SAIT
- Cultural orientation
- Cooking classes
- Standard/emergency communication procedures
- Coordination of social and cultural activities
- Coordination of graduation event
For More Information
Want the Latest?
Sign up today to receive regular email updates about our scheduled career development courses. Sign up.