Training for Administrative Professionals
For many organizations, skilled and well-rounded administrative professionals are essential to smooth operations. Professional development of administrative staff can significantly improve retention and reduce the amount of time on-boarding new staff. SAIT offers a series of short professional development courses designed specifically for admin staff, which will build skills, improve job performance and ultimately grow job satisfaction. These seminars will be of interest to administrative staff in all industries and in a variety of positions including administrative officers, office clerks and receptionists.
Business Courses Available
- Building Collaborative Team Relations
- Business Protocols in a Global Market
- Business Writing for Results
- Communication Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Event Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Excel 3—2010
- Meetings and Minutes
- MS Project 2013: Level 2
- Partnering with Your Boss
- Personal Performance and Productivity
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- Resolving Conflict for Administrative Professionals
- Word 3—2010
A SAIT certificate of completion is awarded to learners who complete all four core business courses and three elective business courses.
Customized Training Solutions
SAIT’s Administrative Professional training is flexible and can be customized to meet your business needs. Delivered on or off-site, ask us about designing a program that onboards new employees or a corporate-branded certificate program that values your current staff. We can also include industry-specific training such as our popular Petroleum Industry Overview to ensure your staff have a good understanding of your industry.
For More Information