The Railway (Alberta) Act and related regulations set forth requirements for industrial railways within the province. There are compliance regulations which establish the minimum standards for training in various rail-related competencies. SAIT's railway programs are specifically designed to ensure compliance with these requirements.
Courses can be provided at SAIT's Centre for Rail Training and Technology in Calgary and selected locations in Edmonton and Grande Prairie. We can also customize training for groups and for delivery at a time and place convenient to your organization.
- Industrial Railway Operator Level I (Switchman)
- Industrial Railway Operator Level II (Locomotive)
- Rail Car Safety & Securement
- Rail Car Mover Operator (Trackmobile/Shuttle Wagon)
- Track Inspection Level I
- Track Inspection Level II
- Track Level I Recertification
- Track Level II Recertification
- Industrial Rail Audit
For More Information